1. Sign up for our newsletter or check out Facebook Page to see when a local boat is coming in! We do not have a weekly schedule so it varies from week to week!
2. Check our menu under the "Order" section to see what fresh catch we have available for delivery.
3. Order online and select the delivery option. You can choose any of the days we have available. We have a $40 minimum on all delivery orders. All orders over $75 deliver for free and orders under $75 will have a $10 delivery fee.
4. Pay online or at time of delivery (we take cash, card, and Venmo).
5. Right now we currently don't offer estimated times of delivery so please be available to receive your order between 10am and 7pm. The delivery driver will call 10min ahead of arrival! If you have any questions send us a message. ** You can always leave a cooler on the porch for us to drop off the fish in **
6. The fresh fish will come skin on and bloodline in. We suggest ordering at least 2lbs of each fish as it holds up better at that size. All fish will be delivered in about 1-2lb pieces. All weights are approximate and they may be a little more or less than the exact weight you ordered. The fish always comes fresh off of local San Diego boats.
7. Right now we are not able to accommodate special requests on cuts, separating orders or other changes - thank you for your understanding!